We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software platforms into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Reporting to the Lead Designer, the UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components to be shared with the IT team in charge of actual implementation in products. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs, help us grow our customer base, attract new types of user and increase the time our clients spend using our applications.
Key skills & experience:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Experience product application design
- Experience of setting up, running and facilitating UX workshops with multiple stakeholders
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field around customer experience
- A preference for numerate candidates who can gain an understanding of research analysis requirements to effectively inform designs
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us
"Office Assistant jobs in London"