Our client are a well funded and fast growing digital business.
Having closed a round of funding, our seeking a UX/UI designer who can draw artwork and help define their brand.
The chosen candidate would be working primarily with the lead developer on their app but would also contribute to the website and print media too.
This is a rare opportunity to guide and influence the direction the brand takes in their mission to improve people’s lives.
This role is extremely important to the growth and direction of the business.
For the initial period in the role , the successful candidate will create and drive the branding guidelines, guiding user-testing and forums to gauge app usability and helping the team get to the MVP stage for a successful EU launch.
Following this, as well as a continued push towards emerging design and UX changes, you assist in preparing iterations of the app that will benefit different segments of the customer base.
- Experience as a UI/UX designer, especially for consumer apps.
- Experience of having worked closely with developers.
- Following and creating design trends is a keen interest.
- Expertise in an appropriate art package such as Adobe suite.
- Working in an agile, iterative methodology.
- UX experience - wireframing and sketching.
- User flow expertise, especially with consumer-facing apps.
- Any understanding of CSS/HTML would be a huge benefit.
Salary + Company Equity offered to the successful candidate.
- User Interface
- User Experience
- Mobile Applications
- digital design