Job; UI / UX Designer - West Drayton
This agency consists of an award-winning team of digital thinkers, creative designer & technologists. They specialise in creating great websites, brilliant digital strategies & effective digital marketing.They are seeking a technically oriented UI / UX designer to join their product development team located in West Drayton, Uxbridge.
You will have at least 2 years of experience working as a UX / UI designer in a customer facing environment, designing complex UI for B2B enterprise applications. The critical part of this role is in taking client ideas from brief / high level requirements through to highly usable, great looking user interfaces. You will demonstrate a strong interest in creating highly usable and elegant solutions with an eye for detail and a willingness to drive for the best solution possible.
What they’re looking for;
- Strong awareness of the breadth of UX techniques: user testing, wireframing, prototyping, information architecture, interaction design,
- Working with product owners and clients to help visualise and enhance requirements,
- Rapidly developing lo-fidelity prototypes to help customers understand the possibilities and options,
- Wireframing design ideas, using one of the commonly available design tools (they are flexible on this),
- Creating high-fidelity mock-ups, using one of the commonly available design tools (they are flexible on this),
- Developing HTML and CSS implementations of front-end design as part of the development process,
- £’s; fully DoE up to £40k + benefits,
- Location; West Drayton, with occasional (expensed) travel to their Edinburgh office,
- How to get to them; West Drayton offices 5 mins walk to/from West Drayton station (which is connected to London Paddington - 21 mins),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'