UI/UX Designer - InVision - Wireframing - Falkirk
This role allows home working for 2/3 days per week.
Our Mobile and Web Development software solutions client is looking for an experienced Senior UI/UX Designer to join their expanding team based in Scotland.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Refine concepts through the use of collaborative/low-fidelity design techniques, which may include; sketches and wireframes.
- Refine the detail through the production of detailed mock-ups and interactive prototypes using Invision.
- Produce high quality design compositions that evidence a fundamental understanding of layout, hierarchy, typography, colour theory and patterns.
- Work closely with developers to bring your designs to life, you will be expected to deliver a user interface that provides polished visuals, meaningful iconography and slick intuitive interactions.
- Document and communicate your research, design concepts and the findings of usability studies to the Development Team and wider stakeholders.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops to explore innovation opportunities, gather requirements and communicate project progress
- Plan and conduct user and usability testing
- Sketch ideas, creating wireframes and developing mock-ups of responsive interfaces to support the design process
- Provide training and consultancy to clients to help them engage with and provide content to their audience
It is expected that you will have at least 5 years experience working as a UX/UI Designer and showing exceptional UX Design skills, Interaction Design, Wireframing and UI prototyping. It is also expected that you will have sound knowledge and experience of using InVision. You must also be comfortable in dealing directly with clients discussing design issues. Any experience of Google Design Sprints would be useful but not essential.
Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'