UI Developer - Online Gaming Innovator - Gibraltar
Salary: £36,000 - £44,000 + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client a well-respected and leading Online Gaming company is looking to appoint ambitious and driven UI Developers with expertise in modern web-technologies that are independent and inventive, have a hunger to learn, share knowledge, and thrive in an energising environment that delivers great products and provides great developer experience.
The role includes collaborating with experienced designers and software engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of our products across multiple desktop, tablet and mobile platforms and browsers.
This challenging yet exciting UI Developer opportunity will require the following skills and experience:
- Solid front-end architecture and coding skills based on strong computer science fundamentals
- You’ll use the best technology to build and share UI components and develop a voice for web development
- Rigor in cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Strong sense of UX with an instinctive attention to detail for both utility and beauty
- Awareness of A/B testing, test coverage, W3C industry best practices and web standards
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails is a plus
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job