UI Developer - Digital Marketing | Salary competitive plus benefits (i.e. healthcare, gym etc.) | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming UI Developer for the Digital Marketing, this role sits at a unique intersection inside of the company where you'll be exposed to a variety of cross-functional teams with direct links to Marketing, Business Intelligence, and Data Warehouse teams.
UI Developer - Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- 3+ years' experience in web development.
- Experience and knowledge of digital and programmatic advertising tools and practices.
- Working experience with the concepts of data layers, tracking tags, and beacons.
- Understanding of how to collect, model, present and visualise complex data.
- Solid front-end architecture and coding skills based on strong computer science fundamentals.
- Rigor in cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Awareness of A/B testing, test coverage, W3C industry best practices and web standards.
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails a plus.
UI Developer - Digital Marketing Requirements:
Experience with Marketing BI tools such as Tealium and Google Analytics
- Experience with data frameworks such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig and Spark 2 of 2
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms, such as Amazon Web Services
- Good communication skills
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company with offices in Gibraltar. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and offer an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career. They will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on or or e-mail
We have a variety of jobs within the Gaming and IT ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: iGaming, UX, UI, User interactions, User experience, User quality, UI Developers, Designer, Digital Design.
- Digital Design
- User experience
- User quality
- User interactions
- UI Developers