Join us as a UI Designer with Rentokil
(Crawley, Full-time, Permanent)
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever – and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
Rentokil Initial is a major player in the Business Services Sector, operating throughout the world employing over 38,000 people in 60 countries. The Company is committed to the use of technology for a major improvement programme
Now needed to increase requirements for Customers: No 1 employer!
- Customer-facing design experience
- Overhaul internal products for use with Customers
- Pure passion in Customer Design
- Building the style guide, libraries, design background, image icon creations
- ·Developing best practice
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS for rapid prototyping.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Evidence of Portfolio of work for multiple products
- Demonstrative experience of working with multiple product teams or a large project with multiple stakeholders
- Influencing experience - drive best practice and build rapport with wider team
- Experience of working with teams on Prototypes
- Leadership qualities
This role will be remote working in line with current guidelines, with a future phased return to once per week onsite attendance.
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the very best of luck with your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'