Our client is a global online brand that has a nearly unique product offering - although it's a popular brand with a strong customer base, the time has come to take things up a gear and focus on giving customers the online experience they deserve. Their goal is to deliver a simple, smooth and intuitive customer experience so they need a talented UI Designer to join their team on a part-time basis (22.5hrs per week - flexible working pattern)
You'll be responsible for...
- Developing and designing customer email campaigns
- Presenting design plans according to the overall design roadmap as well as your own design initiatives for a smooth customer interface
- Working together with key stakeholders (Head of Marketing, Product team, copywriters, developers and UX designers)
- Keeping up to date with industry standards and trends
- 3yrs+ experience designing interfaces for customer facing websites, ideally in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Proven track record with a strong portfolio
- Hands-on experience creating and implementing wireframes, style guides, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, InVision, UXPin, Quartz, Illustrator and Sketch
- Highly logical and organised, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Please note: FTE (£45-50k), Prorata'd salary (£27-30k)
- digital designer
- ui designer
- ux designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'