We are on the lookout for a UI Designer looking to take the next step in their career.
You will have e-Commerce experience working either in an agency or as part of an in-house design team, preferably for an established brand. Ideally, you will have a passion for travel and a strong portfolio of responsive web design.
What you will be doing
Here at TUI – we’re revolutionising the way we work. We’re making inspiring and informative Content one of our strategic goals, and championing agile ways of working. In short, we want to challenge the way people interact with us as the UK’s No.1 holiday company.
We’re on the lookout for a talented UI Designer to work within our e-Commerce team to make the TUI.co.uk and First Choice platforms inspirational. Our aim is to generate engaging, customer-focused content for our digital channels.
You will be an innovative and technically adept user interface designer who will help push our mobile sites, websites, apps and design templates to the next level.
You will have experience either in-house or in an agency working on UK brands helping to deliver creative brilliant digital creative solutions.
What we are looking for
- A real team player who will work closely with the UI Design team, Web Product owners and UX
- designers to support the development of cutting-edge and breakthrough creative ideas across digital channels
- A Bachelor’s degree in a design-related discipline
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of UI design techniques
- Previous UI/visual design experience for a range of digital platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe creative suite and ability to stay up to date with latest technologies
- Experience with HTML & CSS
- Experience creating & following brand guidelines
- Ability to conduct visual research
- Exposure to UX practices including: conceping ideas, wireframing & interactive prototyping.
- interactive prototyping & an understanding of user testing
- Experience working on email & banner campaigns
- Ability to think independently and communicate ideas and visual concepts in a clear and coherent manner
- An organised self-starter who will proactively drive their programme of work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Someone who keeps up to date with the latest UI design and usability trends and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working within TUI group
TUI Groupis the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
Help make our customers smile and in return you will receive a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.