Tec partners are working with one of the UK's leading Cyber Security companies.
Based in Surrey, they work with over 500 blue chip clients, and protect over £5 billion of online revenues.
You will play a key role in delivering a variety of projects, designing new solutions, implementing new and existing UI elements, and provide the voice of authority around visual design for their suite of web and mobile products and across the wider business.
The role will involve;
UI & UX
? Create the visual language, set design rules and create working guidelines where necessary
? Help make the UI and UX intuitive - design user interfaces that make information easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
? Contribute to researching and implementing optimal information architecture
? Take the lead on usability testing of prototype designs
? Design and improve on the presentation of performance data, making it intuitive for users to consume
Communication & collaboration
? Communicate ideas, designs and concepts effectively to the development teams
? Collaborate iteratively with developers on new interface designs
? Ensure progress on current work is transparent
Branding & product promotion
? Create a consistent look across all Web Performance products that delights our users
? Design marketing collateral for products and features, including digital products, print and communication assets, so that users understand what they're getting and the benefits
? Assist the business in creating consistency in presentations, visual language and other customer-facing materials
- Excellent knowledge of visual interface design patterns
- A stunning Graphic and UI Portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of some of the following tools:
? Sketch, Balsamiq Mockups, UXPin, Invision, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of working with data and data visualisation, infographics, etc. is a distinct advantage
- Exposure to a variety of design challenges (e.g. via a Design Agency)
- Confidence working and communicating with developers and other technologists
- Good understanding of performance, and its impact on users' needs.
- Understanding of User-Centred Design approaches and general Graphic Design principles.
- A basic grasp of front-end mark-up (CSS, HTML)
Ui, ux, user experience, user interface, user interaction, design, designer, visual design, creative, sketch, invasion, adobe, product design
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- product design
- user experience
- user interface
- visual design
- user interaction