UI Designer / User Interface / Design / Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced UI Designer to join a global organisation located in London. This role will be offered as an initial 5 Month Contract.
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing support, with moderate guidance, to Product Management, Engineering and UX teams, to ensure UI development meets business expectations and accessibility standards
- Good experience in User Interface design.
- Fluent working knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator and select prototyping tool.
- Good working knowledge of microinteraction/animation tools
- Good knowledge of topics related to HCI, IA, IxD.
- Good knowledge of responsive and native solutions.
- Good knowledge of established design languages and out-of-box solutions (e.g. Material Design, Human Interface, Bootstrap).
- High level of creativity, sense of aesthetics.
- Ensuring the highest quality of the created designs.
- Diligence, responsibility, timely delivery.
If you feel you have the relevant skills then please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
- UI Designer / User Interface / Design / Contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job