My client are a fast growing startup who have just received a new round of £1.5mil investment. As a result, they are ramping up and growing out their teams with guile!
My client are working on an incredibly unique product, which sees both physical and digital interaction by thousands of users. With a number of games for the product under their belt and an incredible response from the public, they now want to up the ante and release a whole host of new games and options for their subscribers.
My client are looking for a talented UI Designer who is both a keen illustrator; creating characters and worlds, but also a sharp eye for iconography and layout. You will be working in a fast paced, collaborative environment coming up with fresh game ideas with beautiful interfaces & visuals to keep the users coming back for more!
- Designing brand new interactive games for the users, creating design assets for mobile games and apps.
- Responsible for maintaining assets portfolio, and for building assets for new games and apps for different mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Responsible for creating UI assets for games, as well as Illustration assets for Web and Print marketing
- Work with a team of game developers to enhance the overall experience
- Work closely with marketing, translating story and design into games.
- You will be working both in teams and independently. You will be highly organized, identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently on your own.
- Experience in UI Designer and/or Illustration/Character design. A strong portfolio is key!
- Experience designing assets for apps is ideal. Previous UI experience and designing mobile games will be a huge advantage.
- Strong Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Able to work as a part of an agile team in a dynamic startup
- Ability to work both cooperatively and with limited supervision
To be considered for this unique and creatively free role, please click "Apply" Or contact me direct;
- User Interface
- video games