Location: Central London
Salary: £35-45,000 (negotiable and dependent on experience).
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing tech company working on cutting edge technologies involving data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
UI Designer (Data Visualization) - Key Skills:
- University Degree.
- 2+ years commercial UI Design experience.
- Must have experience in designing web/software applications and mobile applications.
- Must have an online portfolio that clearly shows the depth of your UI design process from start to a finished product.
- Experience of Wireframing
- Good HTML5 and CSS3 experience.
- Experience with Data Visualization.
- Experience with Analytical Platforms and Dashboards.
- Experience with some of the following;
- Experience design
- Understanding of User Studies
- Must have good written and oral English communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
Your responsibility as a UI Designer (Wireframing, CSS3, Data Visualization) will include:
- Designing the user experience for our client's flagship product.
- Designing user analytical products.
- Designing mock-ups and clickable prototypes to validate features within our client's product to users.
- Developing innovative user interface designs.
About the Company:
Our client is a dynamic young tech company that builds software with powerful predictive analytics capabilities that allow unique insights and helps drive faster and more effective decisions and actions.
For more information on this UI Designer role (Wireframing, CSS3, Data Visualization), please apply now for an interview.
- Data Visualiztion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job