The Opportunity - UC Deployment Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer facing UC Deployment Engineer with low level deign experience to join an award winning, pioneering Cloud and Communications company. The UC Deployment Engineer will work alongside a talented team of other Deployment Engineers and Managers ensuring the successful deployment of numerous projects.
This role will suit someone who has a strong cloud telephony, voice configuration and networking background who is comfortable and confident leading client meetings on client site.
Key responsibilities of the UC Deployment Engineer
Working on multiple UC Cloud Telephony deployments simultaneously, the UC Deployment Engineer will be responsible for providing networking guidance and assistance to customers in relation to hosted voice configurations as well as call center designs.
The UC Deployment Engineer will be required to attend customer meetings to deliver project kick off meetings whilst discussing the design and delivery of each product/service.
In addition, the UC Deployment Engineer will be required to:
- Small amount of high level design
- In depth low level design, planning and implementing telephony solutions
- Complete the configuration, testing and implementation all the way through to deployment
- Handle complex customer queries in relation to network, Firewall and switch configuration
- Lead customer meetings at customer site visits
Key skills/experiences required:
- The ideal candidate for the UC Deployment Engineer position will have customer facing experience and a strong technical hands-on understanding of Cloud Telephony solutions.
- Proven experience working with Enterprise customers
- Proven experience of planning, designing and deploying Cloud telephony based solutions and LAN/VoIP systems
- Proven experience of configuring Routers, Switches, VoIP systems and designing Data Center UC solutions
- A strong working knowledge of UC technology/Telephony
- Networking: TCP/IP, VLANs, CDP, LLDP, DNS
- Troubleshooting experience
- Excellent communications skills - confident presenting to customers
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
If this UC Deployment Engineer role is of interest, please send in your CV for review
- Unified Communications