UAT Tester - Edinburgh - 6 months
Experienced UAT Tester required for an initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh.
Candidates will be required to -
- Review business requirements, user stories and functional flows with the Product Owners (business leads) and Business Analysts to ensure the requirements are complete.
- Participate in sprint meetings (daily scrums, pre-planning, formal planning and retrospective) and provide UAT feedback accordingly.
- Prepare high level and detailed UAT tests.
- Execute of tests and logging of defects during UAT testing.
- Report testing progress and any risks or issues to the UAT Manager.
PLEASE NOTE - This falls OUTSIDE IR35 Legislation
Applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job