UAT Test Analyst 12 month FTC
As the UAT Test Analyst, you will plan, manage, and execute UAT testing for projects in the Business Application Portfolio, ensuring that solutions are fit for purpose, meet user requirements, and are ready to go live!
The role will report to the UAT & Release Manager and will work alongside three existing UAT Test Analysts.
A leading housing association, based in the North and South of the UK.
- Test Strategy and Planning. Works with the project team and business users to develop and agree on appropriate test strategies and plans.
- Test Cases and Scripts. Works closely with the project team and particularly the business users and supports and leads them in developing test cases and test scripts. Ensures overall quality of test coverage.
- Test Execution. Coaches, mentors, and supports user representatives in the execution of the test scripts. Ensures scripts are being adhered to and outcomes are valid. Is overall responsible for the quality and outcome of the testing.
- Reporting & MI. Maintains dashboards and reports highlighting overall progress, outstanding bugs, re-tests, etc. Works closely with the project team to manage and prioritize bug fix fixes. Ensures stakeholders are informed of the overall picture and supports input to go live decisions etc.
- Working closely with the Release Analyst in the lead-up to going live
- Working with 3rd parties to ensure overall testing is joined up and to ensure they meet their testing obligations
- Good understanding of and experience working with structured test methods and processes knowledge and experience of best practices in both manual and automated testing
* ISTQB Foundation certificate (or equivalent)
* Experience in testing differing types of applications and scenarios, eg web, desktop and mobile applications.
* Familiarity with project management methods and practice and experience working in a project environment
* Proven analytical and prioritisation skills. Able to operate with minimal supervision. Outcome and result-focused
* Experience working in a highly collaborative environment; able to work effectively within a cross-functional team with internal and external colleagues
* Good written and oral communication skills with good presentational skills, and proficiency in the MS Office toolset
* Strong customer focus
- Remote working - up to 80%
- Flexible working arrangements
- Strong family-friendly policies
- Learning and development opportunities, including access to Pluralsight and funding for certification exams
- Annual leave starting from 26 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme - double contribution up to 6%
- Annual Bonus subject to group performance
- Generous non-contributory life assurance
- Great places to work certified 2022
- Best Workplaces for Women
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'