These are exciting times for the Change team at Coventry Building Society, as we balance the continued smooth implementation of regulatory change and business enhancements with a huge investment in IT and Business Process transformation. As we progress on a journey that will shape the future of the organisation we are seeking talented individuals, who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the UAT team as a UAT Lead.
You will lead a team of user acceptance testing (UAT) analysts working collaboratively with all project stakeholders.
You will act as the lead or sole analyst for complex changes, executing user acceptance testing in line with the Society’s overall test strategy. You will be required to Line manage, coach, mentor and performance manage a team of UAT analysts in the Change Analysis & Assurance Practice. To work with the UAT Manager and IT stakeholders in ensuring efficient ways of working and smooth transition between change stages. To plan, monitor and control UAT activities, managing key stakeholder expectations by owning the risks and issues for assigned changes, ensuring these are reported and resolved in a timely manner. To provide support to the UAT Manager across a variety of management activities in order to improve the capability and effectiveness of the practice and ensuring compliance with policies, processes and standards.
To be a successful UAT Lead you will need to have;
- A proven testing background, and experience in UAT activities is essential
- Experience in leading testing teams including line management
- Experience of guiding and monitoring the analysis, design, implementation and execution phase of a project
- Wide experience of user acceptance testing, including usability, customer experience, customer journey, operational acceptance testing and post-implementation live testing
- Experience of stakeholder engagement and delivering high quality status reports