- Two year contracts in international or private schools
- Teach for 36 weeks a year. Two-month summer break
- Tax free salary + package
- Must be available to start in September 2018 (arrive mid to late August for orientation)
Academics International services a large number international and private schools in the UAE and Qatar.
Both countries offer tax free packages with graduate salaries starting from £2200/$3000USD a month on two year contracts. Also included is accommodation, flights, medical cover, end of contract gratuity/bonuses, visa costs and in many cases, tuition for dependents.
Academics International has been supporting schools in the Gulf countries for over 10 years. At time of writing please find current opportunties commencing Septembr 2018.
- Primary Principal - Doha. British trained required
- Deputy Principal/Secondary - Dubai. Must have previous SMT experience. Must be M.Ed qualified
- Assistant Head Teacher/Primary - Abu Dhabi. Must be M.Ed qualified
- HOD Maths - Sharjah and Abu Dhabi
- HOD English - Abu Dhabi and Doha
- HOD Science - Abu Dhabi
- IBDP Co ordinator - Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha
- MYP Co ordinator - Al Ain
- PYP Co ordinator - Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Mathematics - Sharjah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras-al Khaimah, Al Ain and Doha
- Science - Abu Dhabi, Al Ain City, Sharjah and Doha
- Physics - Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha
- Chemistry - Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha
- English - Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah and Doha
- Business Studies - Dubai and Sharjah
- Social Science/Humanities - Abu Dhabi City
- Primary Music - Abu Dhabi City
- ICT/Computer Studies - Abu Dhabi, Al Ain City and Doha
- Primary - Grades 1 to 6 - Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras-al Khaimah, Al Ain City and Doha. (All UAE applicants must be B.Ed Primary/Elementary qualified)
- Early Years (B.Ed. qualified only - 3 to 5 years of age) - Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ras-al Khaimah, Al Ain, Sharjah and Doha
- School Counsellor - Abu Dhabi and Doha
Note/ Latest vacancies do change on a regular basis and correct at time of writing. Contact us on the details below to be notified when jobs come to hand in your specialist area. We are placing teachers and leaders into schools even into September!
Interested? Contact Michael Smith at or upload a CV and supporting letter through the "Apply Now" link