We have a vacancy for a fully qualified Tyre Technician for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre. Based in Devizes and reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering excellent service.
As a Tyre Technician you will:
- Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. Tyre fitting, vehicle alignment and exhausts.
- Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
- Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
- Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
- To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments
- Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment
- Excellent customer service.
- Clean Driving Licence.
- Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
- Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
- Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
- Competitive basic rates of pay.
- Excellent bonus opportunity.
- Excellent working environment.
Hours: Average of 45 per week. Salary: Good remuneration with bonus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'