Job Title: Tyre Technician x 2
Location: Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 DOE + Benefits
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of tyres. Due to continued expansion they now have a requirement for 2 x Tyre Technicians to be based at their clients’ site in Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire.
SALARY IS £20,000 - £22,000 PAYABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, BONUS SCHEME, PENSION SCHEME, LIFE ASSURANCE, PRIAVTE HEALTH AND HEALTH CASH PLAN, VARIOUS TYRE AND VEHICLE MANUFACTURER DISCOUNTS, FREE TEA & COFFEE.
Tyre Technician Responsibilities:
- Ensure all vehicle inspections are maintained and up to date.
- Prioritise and manage the workloads within your designated area in accordance with customer SLA’s.
- Strip and build up wheels on tyre fitting machines complying with customer wheel security at all times.
- Remove & fit tyres from commercial wheel rims.
- Re-groove commercial tyres to the manufacturer’s specification and carry out minor repairs to the appropriate British Standards.
- Ensure all stock levels are fully maintained.
Tyre Technician Requirements:
- Must have experience of fitting commercial tyres.
- Good IT skills- training will be provided.
- Clear attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work and be effective under pressure.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to working overtime when required.
- Hold a valid driving licence.
Tyre Technician Benefits:
- £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday - 5am to 1pm.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Private Health Insurance, Health Cash Plan.
- Tyre discounts, discount with Vehicle Manufacturers.
- Employee discounts with Merlin Entertainments and Selected O2 products and services.
- Education support, development and training.
- Free tea and coffee.
NOTE - Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military background; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force.