My client is an exciting and fast growing national automotive company offering superb training and development opportunities. They are currently seeking a Tyre Fitter to work on a full time, permanent basis for their growing team in Swansea.
Benefits include an excellent working environment, employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres, and an opportunity to earn bonus. You will also have the ability to work on your own vehicle/projects on site. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and friendly team that offers a variation of duties each day.
As a Tyre Technician you will:
- Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. Tyre fitting, vehicle alignment and exhausts.
- Maintain the highest quality of workmanship
- Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
- Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
- To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments
- Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills, experience and qualities required:
- 12 months experience in a Fast-Fit environment
- Excellent customer service.
- Clean Driving Licence.
- Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
- Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- The ability to multitask and think on your feet
- Experience of working in a similar role (qualifications desirable but not essential)
- Reliable and the able to work to deadlines
- Friendly and approachable manner
Please get in touch for further details or to apply - we look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'