Tyre Technician - 6 Month Contract
My client is an exciting and fast growing national automotive company offering superb training and development opportunities. They are currently seeking a Tyre Fitter to work on a full time, permanent basis for their growing team.
Benefits include an excellent working environment, guaranteed contractual hours, employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres, and the chance to earn a regular bonus. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and friendly team that offers a variation of duties each day.
As a Tyre Technician you will:
- Be competent in carrying out tyre fitting and tyre repairs on a variety of cars and light vehicles
- Maintain the highest quality of workmanship
- Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company policies and procedures
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate tyre repairs and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles
- Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary
- To maintain accurate documentation in line with company policies and procedures
- Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments
- Help the Company maintain its industry leading standards
Skills, experience and qualities required:
- Proven experience and background as a competent Tyre Fitter either through experience gained through continued employment or an Apprenticeship
- Excellent customer service
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames
- Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- The ability to multitask and make appropriate decisions to benefit company performance
- Experience of working in a similar role (qualifications desirable but not essential)
- Reliable and the able to work to deadlines
- Friendly and approachable manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'