Are you looking to step into the fast lane?
Do you want to develop your mechanical skills at an industry leading company?
We are looking for a Technician on a 6 month fixed term contract to deliver fast-fit products and services, predominantly tyre fitting, to all customers who visit our busy tyre and vehicle maintenance centre. In this hands-on role, you’ll spend your time working on customer vehicles, delivering outstanding customer service.
- Complete fast-fit duties, which include replacing and servicing tyres and complete associated paperwork
- Drive sales of our products and services to increase revenue
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering outstanding customer service
Hard working with a high attention to detail, you’ll be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Some previous experience of working as a tyre fitter is essential.
This role requires a full, valid UK driving licence.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus
- 25 days’ holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- 40 hours a week
- Generous flexible pension scheme, including life assurance
- Award winning training and development with IMI qualifications
- Employee discount
- Uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Plus a fantastic range of voluntary benefits including childcare vouchers, paycare 4work healthcare plan, discounted eye care, cycle2work, offers from major high street brands including holidays, restaurants and shopping
ATS Euromaster Ltd is one of the country’s leading tyre and vehicle maintenance providers. We operate approximately 330 centres, more than 700 service vans and employ almost 2,300 people across Great Britain.
For over 50 years we have been providing an honest and expert service to businesses and communities across the country. Our purpose is to keep our customers on the move and provide outstanding customer care in the process.
Health and Safety is our top priority - we were the first in the industry to be endorsed by both SAFEContractor and the Contractors’ Health and Safety Scheme (CHAS). We’ve also received a Gold Award from The Royal Society for the Protection of Accidents (RoSPA) for the last four years.
Make your next career destination ATS Euromaster.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'