As a Supervisor/Assistant Manager you will not only help manage the day-to-day operations of a busy centre, you’ll also deliver great customer service, inspire and motivate your team to get the best out of them, and of course you’ll live and breathe the ‘Kwik Fit Way’. We believe our Supervisors play a massive part in making our centres successful.
Our customers don’t need an appointment with us, so the workflow can be unpredictable. With MOT’s, services, fast-fit, fleet services, stock control and audits being just a few of the responsibilities you share with the Centre Manager - you can be sure no two days will ever be the same. Our best Supervisors are those that can do all of that and muck in with the workshop when needed.
There is a real opportunity to progress with us; most of our Centre Managers, and even some of our Operations Managers started their careers as Supervisors/Assistant Managers.
So if you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be customer focused, driven by sales through service, enjoy leading teams and can be results driven, you may be just what we are looking for.
'its all about our world class service'
We are looking for;
- A full UK driving licence
- A confident supervisor preferably within the automotive industry or someone from the fast-fit environment willing to learn
- A desire to help your manager stretch and grow your team to be the best they can be
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience
- Experience of maximising sales and turnover or a willingness to learn
- A perfectionist when it comes to cleanliness and centre presentation and standards
- Lead from the front with regards to our core values, principles and high expectations of presentation standards
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
Is this you...? If you answered 'yes' then where will your journey take you?
Whilst we have built our reputation on tyres and exhausts, Kwik Fit is a very different place these days; the vast majority of our centres now offer servicing, MOT’s and general mechanical repairs. In fact, we are the largest provider of MOT’s in the country. We have made massive investment in developing our centres to ensure they have the latest, state of the art tools and equipment, which means that we are ready to test almost any brand of vehicle that comes our way.
Our drive to be the best means that we need to provide a fast, efficient service with high quality being the priority. We also recognise that our people want to progress in their careers and that’s why training is high on our agenda; we have state of the art training academies as well as a 24/7 online learning facility, giving our people the real opportunity to take their careers to a whole new level.
We might be a large, National Company but our centres are a real part of the local community. There’s a real friendly, down to earth, family feel where life-long friendships are made.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job