Our Tyre & Auto-Care Technicians
are real all-rounders; as well as dealing with tyres you’ll see them carrying out wheel-alignment with the latest state-of-the-art geometry equipment, replacing exhausts, batteries and providing a range of other services for our customers.
Working in a fast paced environment on almost any brand of car, interacting with customers and fixing their problems means every day is exciting and different.
Carrying out inspections, identifying faults and fixing them as quickly and efficiently as possible, whilst all the time working to the highest standards to provide outstanding customer service – this is what it’s all about for us.
So if you are looking for a new challenge and you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be friendly with a real caring attitude and you have real pride in your work you may be just what we are looking for.
'talk to the STS Tyre Pros'
We are looking for;
- 1 years’ current experience in an auto-care or “fast-fit” technician role would be an advantage in areas such as;
- - Tyres
- - Exhausts
- - Batteries
- - Wheel-alignment
- - No experience? Not a problem, full training is available for the right candidate.
- A full UK driving licence (desirable)
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively
- Experience of working in a team
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
- Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
Is this you...? If you answered 'yes' then where will your journey take you?
Tyre Pros was founded in 2006 by tyre wholesale giant, Stapleton’s Tyre Services Ltd with one clear goal – to become the best tyre retailer in the UK. The idea behind Tyre Pros is to offer drivers a better level of customer care than any other tyre retailer in the market. By consistently providing a great value, high quality service we are able to achieve this.
To this day we pride ourselves on delivering transparent ‘on the road’ pricing, friendly customer care combined with expert advice and one of the widest ranges of tyres in the UK. We listen to our customers to ensure that we offer the best recommendations to suit individual needs and we always explain everything in full.
Our technicians are highly trained and use only the best equipment to ensure your car receives the highest standard of care. We cater for all passenger vehicles from super-mini’s to supercars.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job