Our Tyre & Auto-Care Technicians
are real all-rounders; as well as dealing with tyres you’ll see them carrying out wheel-alignment with the latest state-of-the-art geometry equipment, replacing exhausts, batteries and providing a range of other services for our customers.
Working in a fast paced environment on almost any brand of car, interacting with customers and fixing their problems means every day is exciting and different.
Carrying out inspections, identifying faults and fixing them as quickly and efficiently as possible, whilst all the time working to the highest standards to provide outstanding customer service – this is what it’s all about for us.
So if you are looking for a new challenge and you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be friendly with a real caring attitude and you have real pride in your work you may be just what we are looking for.
'Discover the Tyre City difference...'
We are looking for;
- 1 years’ current experience in an auto-care or “fast-fit” technician role would be an advantage in areas such as;
- - Tyres
- - Exhausts
- - Batteries
- - Wheel-alignment
- - No experience? Not a problem, full training is available for the right candidate.
- A full UK driving licence (desirable)
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively
- Experience of working in a team
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
- Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
Is this you...? If you answered 'yes' then where will your journey take you?
Why we are No.1
At TyreCity we stock a wide range of tyres and sell them at competitive prices. We offer customer service that is second to none, and our state-of-the-art equipment ensures that we’re able to offer the fastest service around. This is the TyreCity Difference.
Due to our high purchase volumes we are able to obtain the very best prices and we can pass these savings on to our valued customers. Plus with the latest scissor ramps, tyre changing equipment and digital imaging wheel alignment, we are able to offer an express fitting service ensuring our customer waiting time is kept to a minimum. In addition to that we also offer a comprehensive brake service using only top quality parts fitted by our expert technicians.
With over 10,000 tyres in stock we are able to offer every make and size of tyre from value priced tyres through to high performance premium tyres.