Job Title Typist
Location/Trust: Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NH Foundation Trust
These positions will be across both Doncaster Royal and Bassettlaw
Band/Pay rate: Band 2 - £9.per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.00
Placement Ref: Doncaster 1
Would you like to be part of a team that works well together, always there to help each other? This location is easily accessible by public transport and has onsite parking.
If you answered yes, the Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS FT would love to hear from you
We have a temporary placement opportunity available for an Audio Typist at Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS FT. The Audio Typist will be providing the following support:
- Type clinical correspondence using the audio dictation system, according to clinical priority and chronological order in line with agreed standards of speed/accuracy
- Promptly file correspondence and investigation results into case notes, in line with Trust policy
- Ensure that all correspondence is checked and digitally signed by the appropriate consultants, in line with timescales, escalating where backlogs are developing
- To provide general administrative support where required across the whole function of the administration
Please see full job description
The skills required are:
- Audio tying experience essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Attention to details
Doncaster Royal Infirmary is located on Thorne Rd, Doncaster DN2 5LT, it is easily accessible via both car and public transport. There is onsite parking (Fees will apply). Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS FT an overall CQC rating of good.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: -
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it - 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don't have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'