Twlight Customer Service Advisor
TWLIGHT Customer Service Advisor
Based in Denton
Shift- 4:30pm till 00:30pm (6 on, 3 off)
I am recruiting for a customer service opportunity with a big household name company. This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly customer service team!
They are currently taking on a big client so are looking to increase their customer service function. The customer service advisor must be friendly, happy to work as part of a team and have previous experience in customer service!
Is this you?
The customer service position is a varied position and the day to day responsibilities of a helpdesk customer service advisor includes:
* Contacting and responding to all customer enquiries
* Using a variety of communication platforms including telephone, email and web-help to ensure all customers are 100% satisfied.
* Ensuring qualities checks are carried out and keeping all colleagues in other departments are kept up to date with customer issues
* Proactively using own initiative to ensure customer faults / queries are resolved on the telephone
* Working as part as a team to ensure all customer enquiries are answered and resolved.
Does this sounds like a job that would be good match for your experience?
Do want to start a career with an employee focused company?
Do you want to be rewarded for providing great customer service?
Then click apply!
If this job description is ticking all of your boxes, then click apply now! Or contact e v e . c h a p l i n @ s e a r c h . c o . u k or call Eve on (0161) (835) (8758)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job