Twin Group is recruiting customer service minded team players who are interested in representing Twin to our clients. You will provide a range of services from meeting and greeting groups, airport representative services, activity leading and you will be the first person most of our clients meet and so a positive and helpful attitude is essential.
This Position is from: January - April 2018
Must be 18 years or older
Fluent Mandarin Speaker
Basic knowledge of London
An understanding of the London transportation network.
- Half Day Activity Leader - accompanying groups of students on excursions in & around London (£50)
- Full Day (8 Hours) Activity Leader - accompanying groups of students on excursions in & around London (£100)
- Airport Meet & Greets - meeting group in arrivals hall, then travelling to homestay host area within greater London by coach with them (£40 + £12 travel expenses)
What we can offer you:
- A zero hour contract with flexible hours to fit around family or study commitments
- Excellent hourly rates of pay, or daily rates for longer assignments
- Full training to enable you to succeed in the role
Please apply in Via email, including your covering letter and CV. We regret that unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted. The successful candidate must be able to work in the UK.
Twin Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS, where appropriate.
We are dedicated to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job