Twilight Library Assistant
Job Title: Twilight Library Assistant
Start Date: 28th August 2018
Duration: Until end December 2018
Hours: Fri,Sat & Sun, 5.00pm - Midnight with 30 minute break - 19.5 hours per week. A taxi home can be provided if required.
Hourly Rate - £9.89
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
To apply, applicants must have demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment, experience of responding to face-face, email and telephone enquiries and experience of working within clear policies and procedures.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Library Coordinators in ensuring the delivery of an excellent forward facing customer service for Student and Library Services’ sites including virtual, frontline and roving services.
- Regularly work across sites and functions as timetabled by the Coordinators.
- Log and refer enquiries using various systems.
- Use FAQs developed by the team to answer and refer customer enquiries.
- Work to specific procedures to ensure a consistent and excellent customer service.
- Assist in various aspects of the service development as deemed appropriate.
- Assist in monitoring Service standards.
- Undertake regular and mandatory training to ensure service excellence.
- Physical fitness is essential for a number of these posts which may involve lifting and moving of materials.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'