We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This is a pivotal role is within the ROI TV & Broadband team, this Product Manager will have full responsibility for delivery of Sky Ireland's strategic TV & Broadband programmes, while also managing the existing product portfolio.
Purpose of the role and key responsibilities
This role is within the ROI TV & Broadband team, this product manager will be responsible for delivery & execution of Sky Ireland's TV & Broadband product roadmap, while also managing the existing product portfolio. This role is based in Sky' Ireland's Head Office in Dublin 4, where the Marketing, Operations, Brand, Customer trading, Legal and PR teams are located along with the Senior Management The TV & Broadband Product Manager will be responsible for delivering Sky's product roadmap while ensuring our existing product portfolio is effectively managed.
* Accountability for delivery of specific TV and Broadband programmes/product developments, collaborating with technology, analysts and programme managers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
* Day to day management of Sky's existing product portfolio working with wider operations and technology teams to ensure product issues are easily identified and providing product solutions
* Delivery of new product development roadmap initiatives representing Sky's interests at industry forums and influencing stakeholders
* Representing Sky Ireland interests with wider Sky UK product teams to ensure that all product requirements are clearly understood
* Identify and deliver enhancements to the TV & Broadband Customer journeys and work with operation to implement improvements
* Working closely with Sky's external partners on TV & Broadband to ensure all product specifications, SLA's and functionality are delivered competitively
* Proven experience as a product manager with over 6 years' experience working in the Irish TV or broadband market, with experience of delivering new products to market or managing a product portfolio
* Highly motivated, who enjoys a dynamic, fast paced working environment, managing numerous stakeholders
* Technical individual with a good understanding of how the Irish broadband infrastructure operates
* Ability to build strong relationships at all levels within Sky and at industry level
* Commercially astute, who has experience of developing business cases, working closely with finance and technology teams
* Excellent analytical ability and someone who is not afraid to dig deep into the data/ operations to identify and issue and look to resolve
* Have a high level of commercial awareness, results orientated and be able to understand and clearly articulate commercial impacts across multiple channels
* Self starter - someone who is comfortable taking ownership and working on own initiative to deliver projects
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better