Tutor - Coventry
Full time, permanent role. 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday. No weekends!
- have a passion for helping people;
- want to be fully funded to achieve a Level 3 qualification in tutoring adults or hold a relevant qualification already;
- inspire, motivate and build confidence in others;
- want to support long term unemployed and vulnerable adults to gain skills for employment.
Go Train support thousands of people every year to get back into work, and we are looking for dedicated individuals to join our friendly and hardworking team in Coventry to tutor adults in vocational skills.
- tutor small groups of learners (average of 8 learners per group)
Go Train offers
- opportunities for personal and professional development
- pension scheme
- healthcare cash-back scheme
- your birthday off every year
- a rewarding role that really does transform lives of our learners.
Apply today to work with one of the largest providers of adult training.
Closing date for applications: 27th January 2020
Go Train reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
- Adult Education
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'