We are seeking an experienced or qualified Employability Tutor to join our growing Skills Division to deliver our Traineeship programme, you will manage a caseload of around 50 Traineeship students and support them to become work-ready with classroom teaching supporting the achievement of employability skills, Development of Maths & English, support the securing of an unpaid placement with the aim of gaining either paid employment or enrolment into further education.
- Ensure that learners take part in a suitable programme of study for English & Maths FS (functionalenables them to achieve progression
- Deliver employability skills to enable the learner to achieve a recognised qualification
- Ensure that trainees progress onto employment, education or apprenticeships in line with business targets
- Conduct regular reviews with each trainee
- Complete 121 sessions with each trainee at each study day
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Teaching Qualification
- Experience in teaching Functional Skills and Employability qualifications
- Experienced with conflict management and helping those who may not always be easy to reach
- Functional Skills Level 2 for Maths or English or GCSE Maths and English A-C
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organisation skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'