• Are you immediately available and looking for a chance to start something new?
• Are you happy with a part time/casual position so you still have time to fit in your busy life style?
• Do you live in the Perivale or close to the Perivale area in London?
• Do you want the chance to share your Business experience with other learners?
Well if the answers YES then look no further…
We are recruiting for a Business and Administration Learning Coach, working on a casual basis (around 10 hours per week) for around 6 months.
Some of your key responsibilities would include-
• Manage a caseload of learners and carry out regular learner interventions.
• Engage the learner’s line manager and working collaboratively to provide support
• Plan the end point assessment process with learners and employers
• Inspire and motivate learners and identify any barriers and adapt to your learners’ needs
• Deliver Maths and English (and ICT where applicable)
• Meet the organisations quality assurance process
• Maintain a positive working relationship with employers ensuring progression and new leads are generated
• Produce accurate and timely reports as agreed with your line manager based on your KPI’s
So what do you need? The ‘MUST HAVES’…
• Relevant occupational sector experience and relevant qualifications and/or current updated CPD
• Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent
• TAQA, AVA, A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
• A full UK driving licence and access to a car as travelling will be required (car allowance is provided)
And if you have got THESE, even better!!
• Coaching qualification
• Knowledge of Government funded training
• End Point Assessment knowledge
If you are interested in this position then apply!
All applications will be reviewed, however, if you don't hear anything with the next 5 working days, you might not quite match the criteria above, and so on this occasion, unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'