Timeplan Education are working with one of the largest providers of residential childcare and education in the UK and are currently looking for New tutors for their new school in Wrexham.
The ideal candidate will adoptand work towards the implementation of the school development plan.To tutor and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School.
* Supporting pupils aged KS2 & KS3
* External AQA & Asdan
* Unqualified teachers or NQTS are welcomed to apply
* Experience of supporting pupils with complex needs - ADHD, ADD, PDA, BESD etc.
Salary and Benefits:
- competitive salary dependent on Qualification/Experience
- Initial and ongoing training provided for personal development
- Opportunities to progress
Responsibilities of a Tutor
- Safeguarding the young people in your care
- Helping to support classroom teacher during lessons
- Preparing classes and learning plans
- Supervising children in a classroom setting
- Assisting children with school work
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment for children to learn
Requirements of a Tutor
- Previous experience in working with young people on the Autistic Spectrum and with behavioural difficulties.
- Previous experience working in a school setting with EBD children is essential
For more information please contact Stephanie Bellett ASAP
- challenging behaviour
- special needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job