Ideally you will be:
- A qualified teacher or experienced Tutor
- Used to finding creative solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 basis
- Have your own transport
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teacher or Tutor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support from the school
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job