Part Time Tutor wanted for 1-2-1 work with GCSE students. This school are looking for an engaging tutor to work closely with students who are no longer in mainstream education. You will be working with students of varying levels , including GCSE and functional skills. Past tutoring or teaching experience is required, alongside a good knowledge of the Maths and English curriculum. The students are engaged in their learning and are looking for a dynamic tutor to work with. Tutors required in Minworth, Stetchford, Erdington, Castle Vale and surrounding areas.
Ideally you will be:
- A qualified Teacher or experiences Tutor
- Used to finding creative solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 basis
- Have your own transport
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teacher or Tutor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support from the school
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy