Tutor - Grimsby
Prospero Teaching are looking for 1:1 Tutors across North East Lincolnshire
At Prospero Education, we've built a solid partnership with a multitude of education settings and LEA's throughout North East Lincolnshire. Working with these education settings is a real passion of Prospero Education and we want the tutors to match this passion.
As a tutor/mentor you would be required to offer support to the student from a couple of hours to multiple sessions a week and be required to complete weekly feedback forms on the students' progress, achievements, behaviour, and self-esteem/confidence.
We are looking for dedicated tutors to work 1-2-1 with CLA and SEND (Children looked after - Special Educational Needs and Disabilities). These sessions can take place in schools, care homes, foster homes, libraries etc.
We provide tutors to alternative and mainstream education settings throughout Grimsby, Cleethorpes and surrounding areas that support children and young adults with SEMH, ASD, ADHD, Asperger's, MLD, and challenging behaviours.
This is to work for CLA/SEND children through the LEA.
Some contracts may be extended from day-to-day bookings to longer-term cover.
- Location - North East Lincolnshire
- Position - Tutor
- Subject - Core Subjects / Functional skills / life skills
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Contract type - Long term
- Full time/part-time - Part-time
- The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £20 per hour
- Hours - 8:30am - 4:30pm (usually 2 hours per session)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By registering with Prospero Teaching, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from
- access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development
- support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role
- support with lesson planning and classroom management to support you to create stimulating and varied lessons
- a generous recommend a friend referral scheme
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but if not, we can process a new one.
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend - Earn £150
- Special Needs
- Global Learning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'