R13 recruitment are working in affiliation with an Ofsted Outstanding graded, training provider in their recruit for a Tutor/Assessor. Working remotely around the Essex area, you will be responsible for supporting learners through the Apprenticeship programme by planning and delivering strong and engaging learner plans to meet individual learner needs at a variety of employer’s premises across the region.
**Please note that for this role, it is essential you hold a Full UK Driving License and have access to your own vehicle**
Duties to include:
- Managing your diary to coordinate regular meetings with your learners to support their ongoing progression to completion of their apprenticeship.
- Planning individual learner plans, setting of designated tasks and learning outcomes.
- Developing abilities, skills and confidence in each learner.
- Assessing learner workload on a regular basis, ensuring relevant and consistent progression.
- Producing verbal and written reports to ensure accurate and timely progress reviews, to meet the needs of the funding bodies.
- Supporting in the implementation and development of the Functional Skills strategy, embedding functional skills throughout apprenticeship framework.
- Planning, preparing and delivering vocational training alongside all other qualifications.
- Empathising with, engaging and motivating learners across the programme.
- Assessing qualifications to the appropriate levels, supporting the learner’s abilities to work confidently, effectively and independently in life and work.
- Continually updating learner records, ensuring they are accurate and up to date.
- Contributing to team meetings, curriculum development and standardisation across programmes.
- Developing delivery in order to maximise progression opportunities for learners.
- Providing cover for absent members of staff when required.
You will have/be:
- Relevant vocational experience within business admin, customer service, retail.
- Experienced Assessor, used to managing a portfolio of apprentices.
- TAQA qualified (desirable) or willing to gain funded qualification within 6 months.
- Exposure to the new Standards related qualifications would be desirable.
- Full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle.
- Level 2 literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high pressured environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and able to develop engaging and informative learning plans.
- Strong relationship building abilities, with learners, staff and other third parties.
- Motivated approach to work, coupled with the ability to influence and persuade others.
**You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check for this position**
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. Offered salary of up to £27,500 DOE plus bonus. A competitive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + lieu time + opportunity to buy holiday (10 days max), 2% pension, individual training and development budget, and mileage expensed at 35p per mile.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jess Harber - Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Apprenticeship Assessor