Turtle Bay Restaurant and Bar are all about capturing the heart and soul of the Caribbean -- Rum, Reggae and Jerk. It's a unique combination of people, food, drink, atmosphere and music -- the vibe. You'll know it the minute you walk in, and if it isn't there, you'll know that too.
Mouth-watering hot sauces, spice rubs, fragrant marinades and cool chutneys feature in our food, to fresh hand tossed salads, spice wood jerk grills and exotically spiced one pots, perfect for sharing with friends. We are looking for a talented Chef that will take pride in the food they prepare and present, and to help motivate and inspire Turtle Bay Chefs to serve fantastic Caribbean inspired food.
Duties of a Sous Chef
- Monitoring and organising the kitchen team, placing food orders, deliveries and creating menus
- Control of the supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
- Hands on with sous and line chefs, helping them to develop their skills and inspire them to progress in their career
- Ensure that all standards are kept at the very highest and maintaining a positive attitude throughout
Essential experience needed --
We have recently won two major awards, the MCA Retailers Retail Award 2017 for Growth Company of the year, and the CGA Peach, Hero & Icon Award 2016 for Brand Experience as voted for by 20,000 customers.
We look after our staff at Turtle Bay by offering an attractive competitive package including benefits, training, career and progression opportunities, plus other benefits. With 36 Turtle Bay restaurants at the moment, we are growing at a massive rate so if this sounds like the right job for you, and you want the opportunity then please apply! We would love to hear from you.
"Great Training, Great Pay, Great People, Great Fun" We believe in the 7 things that make people happy which are; Welcome, Smile, Touch, Connect, Share the Love, Move and Care.