Our vibe. That's what we're all about.
Born from a love of basking in the chilled out ambience of the Caribbean, Turtle Bay Restaurant and Bar are all about capturing its heart and soul - Rum, Reggae and Jerk. It's our unique winning combination of our food, drink, atmosphere and crucially our people.
We are on the hunt for an outstanding General Manager to complete our dynamic and lively team.
We want the best of the best to join us, so we will:
- Get you where you want to be! We will actively invest in your personal career goals, through training and development paths.
- Offer you a competitive salary, package and bags of perks!
- Celebrate and reward both your personal and team's successes.
Over to you...
In return, as a General Manager we expect you:
- To work with passion and integrity, as a positive ambassador and strong leader.
- Have a successful track record working with high volume restaurant teams.
- Ideally have had management experience in both casual dining and high volume liquor environments.
- Be commercially aware and have a high level of financial understanding; we want intelligent business minded people.
- To be a real foodie with a genuine love for music and people.
If our vibe sounds like something you can get down with, get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job