On behalf of our client we are urgently looking to recruit an experienced apprenticeship trained Turner to join a busy engineering team due to increased work load.
Our Client, an established precision engineering, their success is based on providing the best support and services to some of the North’s biggest names in manufacturing.Providing precision engineered parts to a variety of industries including food, drink, automotive, and pharmaceutical. Working in industries where performance is critical, providing knowledge and experience of protecting production continuity.
The successful candidate will be a skilled Turner with Proturn with experience of working in a fast-paced environment producing one-offs and small batch work up to 6off is essential.
Essential Skills/ Knowledge/Experience
- Must be an apprenticeship trained conventional turner with Proturn experience
- Experience of working in fast paced environment
- Previous experience of working on one offs
- Must be able to read and understand and work from technical drawings
- Able to work to high quality and finish standards
- Experience of working on precision components
Choice of shift available;
1 - Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm 39 hours £14 per hour
2 - Wednesday to Sunday 10am - 7pm 39 hours £16.56 per hour
3 - Friday to Tuesday - Friday 8am -15.30pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-5pm Mon & Tues 8am - 7pm 42.5 hours £16.56 per hour
Site bonus subject to performance after three months employment
Holiday entitlement of 33 days including statutory.
For further information, please send your CV, in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.