Trusts & Foundations Officer - Part time - Charity - £21k to£23k
This pivotal role in the Fundraising and Communications Department of this high profile charitable organisation, will work within a small but highly dedicated team to increase the public’s awareness of this unique national institution. The post supports the work of the Fundraising team to generate voluntary income in support of the veteran care and support work and heritage.
- £21k to £23k
- 25-hours a week, Permanent
- The role is part-time and there is the opportunity for the successful applicant scope to work in a flexible way whilst meeting the requirements of the role.
- Excellent pension, benefits, discounts etc.
- Good opportunities and beautiful grounds and buildings to work in
Your duties will include relationship management of existing trusts/foundations, preparing an agreed number of high quality funding bids and executing grant reports, initiating and building relationships with new grant making trusts and foundations, ensuring a strong pipeline of prospects is maintained, and working in tandem with major gifts Fundraising efforts.
- You will have a successful track record of securing support from trusts and foundations (including grants of 5 and 6 figures) within a charity / charitable organisation
- Proven ability to write compelling and successful applications
- Experience of researching, collating, preparing and submitting multiple funding applications
- The ability to develop relationships and well developed written and verbal skills.