Trusts and Legacies Fundraiser
Founded in 1990, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation is proudly the UK’s only charity dedicated to beating lung cancer - the UK’s biggest cancer killer. We have two purposes: saving lives and supporting people affected by lung cancer, and we do this with the help of thousands of supporters every year who choose to take part in organised events in order to raise funds for our charity.
The Trusts and Legacies Fundraiser role is essential to delivering our fundraising priorities and achieving our financial targets.
As part of our private fundraising team, you will:
- deliver income targets from all trusts and foundations;
- grow trust and foundation income by increasing the size and longevity of funding;
- build a portfolio of new trusts and foundations (large and small) by creating a pipeline and making successful applications;
- build good relationships with new funders;
- manage existing funders and their reporting.
To be successful, you will:
- have highly developed communication influencing skills;
- have knowledge of trends within fundraising across the charity sector;
- demonstrate a proven track record in achieving and exceeding financial targets in trust and foundation fundraising;
- have experience of developing proposals, including narrative and budgets, in line with organisational funding needs;
- good understanding of the various steps/dates in the trusts and foundations funding cycle;
- have the ability to spot emerging trends and capitalise on them.
In return, you’ll enjoy:
- 30 days’ holiday each year, plus bank holidays;
- bike scheme;
- childcare vouchers;
- pension scheme;
- early finish on Friday.
Closing date: 16 November 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'