Our client, an ambitious mid-sized charity that empowers young people, are looking for a Trusts and Foundations Manager to join their driven team.
The Trusts and Foundations Manager will play an intrinsic role in the growth of Trusts and Foundations building solid working relationships and raising funds for key strategic areas for the charity.
The focus of your role will be to own and review a number of existing partnerships with a view to up scaling these, as well as building a strong pipeline to develop new supporters. You will work with the Senior Manager and Deputy Director to transform Trusts and Foundations into a highly effective income stream. You will also work closely with colleagues across the organisation to support the bud and proposal writing process
- A successful track record as a Trust and Foundation fundraise, with examples of identifying prospects
- Experience of prospecting new income sources: identify, qualify, forecast income and plan bespoke engagement for a range of relevant Trusts and Foundations
- Strong organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to enthuse and motivate prospective and current supports
- Excellent communications skills, with the credibility to build rapport at a senior level
- Confident use of IT including web-based research, Microsoft Office
- Adaptable and responsive to the needs of the organisation, which relies on a large volunteer network
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job