Trust Specialist Registrar (ST3-ST7) – Acute Medicine + On-call – Band 1A / 1B - Acute Medicine / NPH Wards
The Trust is recruiting SPR in Acute Medicine.
This post covers two rota’s which carry different bandings. When on the AAU Rota (Acute Assessment Unit) for 2 month blocks which consists of: Nights, Twilights, Long Days, Post-Take and Weekend Days and nights covering the Acute Floor and Ambulatory Care. This post is a Band 1A. The second rota block consists of your specialty ward cover (HDU & Short Stay Wards) you will cover evenings and weekends on a 1B banding.
• GMC registration
• Solid grounding in clinical medicine
• Some evidence of involvement in audit and/or presentations
• Sound general medical knowledge
• Sound communication skills and ability to work within a multidisciplinary healthcare team
• Keen to learn and train in busy Major Acute Hospital
Please see job description for more details.
* The on-call banding detailed in this JD is based on the current banding and may be subject to change with the implementation of the new junior doctor contract.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Sarah Ingham, General Manager Acute Medicine on
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'