Trust Recruitment Coordinator - Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trusts
Band 4 - £20,700 - £24,200 p.a. pro-rata
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to be based at our client Trust to deliver all activities and processes to enable the attraction, registration and validation of health care workers in response to local client demand. You will therefore be in a unique position to contribute operationally to the delivery of our services to clients and other stakeholders.
Regular travel in the region will be required so you will need to be flexible in terms of work location, hours of work, and possible overnight stays, in addition to having a full UK driving licence and your own car. Some weekend work may be required on a flexible basis as and when required. Please note that the initial Induction programme may require some travel and overnights stays during your first 4 weeks.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Based at one of our client Trusts, deliver and support all aspects of flexible worker ('FW’) registration and validation activity based on Trust demand, including applicant engagement, screening, interviewing and document scanning.
- Perform the role of subject matter expert in all matters relating to FW registration and validation activities, including cross-functional linkages, processes and systems.
- Work on face to face assessment and registration processes, ensuring service delivery to required timescales, KPIs and quality standards.
- Represent NHS Professionals ('NHSP’) to Trusts and NHSP FWs across a range of operational, quality and complaints management processes.
- Identify and progress service development opportunities as they arise through FW and Trust contact and knowledge of their requirements, seeking opportunities to increase shift fill.
- Act in both FWs’ and Trusts’ interests when dealing with internal NHSP departments to ensure quality and value of service, maintaining professional relationships throughout.
- Act in such a way as to uphold and enhance good standards and the reputation of NHSP.
You will have experience of working in client-facing, customer service roles, ideally with some knowledge of recruitment or similar managed service functions, and will have the knowledge and skills required to engage with clients at all stages of the registration process. Your experience will also include general office skills, a good standard of IT user knowledge as well as excellent written and spoken English.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, love working on the front line engaging with people and have the personality, flexibility, knowledge and experience required helping us deliver a high level of service to our clients, along with the ability to work in a highly motivated and performance driven team, then we want to hear from you.
NHS Professionals is owned by the Department of Health and is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS. Simply, we provide more than 100,000 healthcare professionals including; nurses, doctors and midwives to work shifts at our NHS client Trusts across the UK.
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes an attractive basic salary offering progression for exceptional performers, access to a stakeholder pension scheme, 27 days annual leave per year plus public holidays. In addition, other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
Please note that in 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'