A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer to join a fast-growing professional services firm. Reporting to the Head of Fiduciary and supporting the Trust Manager, you will be providing day-to-day management and administration of a portfolio of trusts, companies and foundations with various asset classes across different jurisdictions.
This role will best suit a proactive self-starter with excellent communication skills. If you have good understanding of international trust practices and enjoy building and maintaining relationships with new or existing clients, please get in touch.
- Day to day management and administration of a portfolio of trusts, companies and foundations with a wide variety of asset classes
- Manage the property portfolios of structures within the portfolio
- Monitor the performance of investment portfolios and take remedial action where necessary
- Setting up and maintaining accurate and complete records for trusts, utilising existing technology
- Ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures and relevant legislation
- Assisting in the training and development of other staff members
Experience and qualifications:
- Strong degree level background
- An understanding of international trust concepts and practices
- Understand and be able to demonstrate understanding of all AML related procedures relevant to the role
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with current and new clients/intermediaries.