C€40,000 + benefits.
My client is a successful FCA registered financial planning and tax consultancy with very successful and established operations throughout Southern Europe and the UK. Initially to cover for maternity leave they are looking to recruit an experienced individual who will be managing a number of trusts, companies and pension schemes.
Key responsibilities of the role as Trust Officer will include:
- Enhance and maintain client relationships for own caseload and ensure a quality service;
- The management, supervision and coordination of daily administration of trusts and companies. You may have to undertake full mandate responsibility with minimum supervision;
- Taking fiduciary decisions on the mandates assigned within the guidelines provided by the company;
- Plan and prioritise own workload and that of immediate colleagues to meet deadlines and targets;
- Ensure that client requests are precisely dealt with in accordance with the Company service standards;
- Be proactive in recognising and pursuing opportunities for improving procedures and controls.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills;
- Strong customer orientation
- 3+ years of experience in the administration of trusts and corporate structures;
- Experience working with trust officers/fiduciary specialists, investment Companies and Lawyers;
- Ability to articulate positions and influence decisions makers;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Possess a University Degree, ideally in Banking and Finance or similar;
- STEP qualified or hold other Trust and Corporate Services related qualifications.
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity to work abroad.
- Trust Work