An international firm of Chartered Accountants with fifteen partners and circa 200 staff in the UK are looking to hire for an Assistant Investment Accountant role.
The company provides expert financial, taxation & accountancy advice and business services on a highly personalised basis to individuals and families.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone who is either holds an accounting qualification or is QBE and has experience in trust accounting for UK and offshore trusts.
- Review and finalisation of accounts for UK and non-UK trusts, estates and charities
- Review and finalisation of tax returns for UK and non-UK trusts, estates and charities
- Reviewing tax pool computations for offshore trusts and identifying technical issues that arise
- Supporting trustees in monitoring the investments and performance of the trust assets
- Supporting partners in technical work, tax planning projects, prospect development, and client meetings
Remuneration: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum (dependant on experience) plus excellent benefits.